HOW TO APPLY: MAIL
Apply to Sugarloaf by Mail
Sugarloaf Craft Festivals always offer an open call for artists — from glass-blowers and apothecary sellers to fine artists and sculptors — at our multiple annual juried shows. To see detailed information on all of our spring and fall show shows, please visit our festival calendar. You may easily apply to Sugarloaf online here or with one click through Zapplication. In order to apply to become an exhibitor by mail, please follow the steps below:
- Print the current fall application or spring application for the season to which you wish to apply.
- Complete the paper application and mail with a CD containing four high-resolution images of your work and one image of your booth.
- Ensure that your images are in JPEG (.jpg) format and are at least 1920 pixels on the longest side so that we’re able to get the best possible glimpse of your work. View complete image requirements below for more information.
- Include a current check for $20, the non-refundable jurying fee.
- If you are paying fees with current or post-dated checks/charges, include them with your application.
- If you have selected to pay in installments, you will be billed after jurying and payments will be due as described above.
- Finally, mail your application and image CD to:
Sugarloaf Mountain Works, Inc.
13225 Executive Park Terrace
Germantown, MD 20874
If you have any further questions about applying to exhibit at Sugarloaf or the application or jury process, please contact us.
General image Requirements
- Each applicant must submit a total of five(5) images.
- Submit four (4) images representative your finished work.
- Submit one (1) image of your booth. Your booth image should represent what you plan to display at Sugarloaf shows.
- Ensure that your images are in JPEG (.jpg) format
- Each image must measure at least 1920 pixels on the longest side.
- If you sell jewelry items outside of the jewelry category, you must include at least one image of these items. Sugarloaf reserves the right to exclude jewelry items from booths juried in other categories.
- Please submit current images of your recent work. Avoid sending images over two years old.
- You may apply online with Zapplication and submit your images electronically.
- You may apply by mail and submit your images on CD.
- You may apply by email and send attachments of your images, or a link to a file sharing site like DropBox or GoogleDrive.